NEET PG 2023 exam NEET PG 2023 Exam Dates: United Doctors Front Association, a doctors’ organization, has written a letter to the Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya requesting the postponement of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate Courses (NEET PG) 2023, which is scheduled for March 5. The organization has also requested for a revision of the revised internship cut-off date, as they claim that many interns are still ineligible to appear for the exam. The organization has cited the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the difficulties faced by medical students and interns due to it as the reason for this request. It is unclear if the government will grant this request, and if the NEET PG 2023 test will be postponed.
NEET PG 2023 EXAM DATE LATEST NEWS
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test postgraduate (NEET-PG) 2023 has become a trending topic on social media, as medical students are demanding a postponement of the exam. The exam is currently scheduled for March 5, but students are asking for it to be deferred by at least 6 to 8 weeks from the set date. The reason behind this demand is that with the internship cut-off date now extended to June 30, many students are still ineligible to appear for the exam.
United Doctors Front Association, a doctors’ organization, has written a letter to Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandviya requesting for a 2-3 months deferment of the NEETPG exam. The organization has stated that around 10,000 interns from many states are still ineligible for the NEETPG 2023 exam even after the revision of the internship cut-off date. The reason cited is the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the difficulties faced by medical students and interns due to it. It is unclear if the government will grant this request, and if the NEET PG 2023 test will be postponed.
NEET PG 2023 Registration/Application Form
It is important for candidates to keep the following details in mind while filling the NEET PG application form 2023:
- The application form will be available online from January 7, 2023. The last date to submit the application form is January 27, 2023.
- Candidates will have to fill and submit the application form on the official website of the National Board of Examinations (NBE), nbe.edu.in.
- The registration process is the first step before filling the application form and includes generating a login ID and password.
- Candidates have to upload images such as photograph and signature, upload documents, select the exam city and pay the exam fee.
- Once the application form is submitted, candidates should take a printout of the filled application form along with the transaction ID printed on it.
- NBE will open a correction window to enable candidates to edit certain details in the application form.
- Candidates can change some details in the application such as date of birth, gender, and signature through the correction window.
- It’s important to fill the form correctly and double check all the details before final submission.
NEET PG 2023 Exam Dates
|NEET PG 2023 Application form available||07-Jan-2023, 3 pm onwards|
|Last date to fill the application form||27-Jan-2023|
|Correction window||30-Jan-2023 to 03-Feb-2023|
|Final edit window to rectify incorrect images||14-Feb-2023 to 17-Feb-2023|
|NEET PG 2023 admit card||27-Feb-2023|
|Announcement of result||31-Mar-2023|
|Online registration for the first round of counselling||To be announced|
NEET PG Correction Window 2023
Candidates will be able to edit some details in the NEET PG 2023 application form through the correction window. The details that can be corrected include:
- Date of Birth
- Category of the Candidate
- Physical Disability Status
- EWS status
However, there are certain details that cannot be corrected in the NEET PG 2023 application form, such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Testing City
It’s important to double check all the details before final submission, if any mistake is found in the form then it can be corrected during the correction window. And for any query or clarification, candidates can contact the NBE by writing an email to [email protected] or by calling the NBE Candidate Care helpdesk Toll-Free number 1800 267 4003.
|OBC, EWS, General||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 4250|
|SC, ST||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 3250|
|SC, ST, OBC, General||PWD||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 3250|
NEET PG 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the NEET PG 2023 entrance exam have been announced by the National Board of Examinations (NBE). In order to be eligible to take the exam, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess an MBBS degree or provisional pass certificate recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Certificate of Registration: Candidates must have a permanent or provisional registration certificate for their MBBS qualification.
- Internship: Candidates must have completed their one-year internship on or before June 30, 2023.
It is important for all aspiring medical students to review these eligibility criteria and ensure that they meet the requirements before applying for the NEETPG 2023 exam. Failing to meet the eligibility criteria will result in disqualification from the exam. The NEET PG is a crucial step for medical graduates who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in India. It is important for all aspiring medical students to mark this date in their calendars and begin preparing for the exam. With proper preparation and hard work, they can achieve their goal of becoming a successful postgraduate medical student.
FAQ NEETPG 2023: Doctor’s body seek NEET PG postponement
The National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the date for the NEET PG 2023 exam. The exam will take place on March 5, 2023. This exam is a crucial step for medical graduates who wish to pursue postgraduate studies in India. It is important for all aspiring medical students to mark this date in their calendars and begin preparing for the exam. With proper preparation and hard work, they can achieve their goal of becoming a successful postgraduate medical student.
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has announced that only students who have passed their MBBS degree with a minimum of 50% marks will be eligible to take the National Exit Test (NExT). This information was revealed in response to an RTI application by Dr. Raj Shekhar Yadav. The NMC also stated that the NExT exam will be implemented from 2023, and the details of the exam will be announced once the regulations for the NExT are passed. This exam will serve as a licensure test for medical graduates and will be mandatory for those who wish to practice medicine in India. It is important for all medical graduates to meet the eligibility criteria and stay informed about the upcoming NExT exam.