MahavirJayanti 2023 celebrates the birth of Sage Vardhamana, also known as MahavirJanma Kalyanak, who is the 24th and final Tirthankara of Jainism. The Jain community celebrates this event with great joy and enthusiasm every year. The festival is observed on different dates according to the Hindu calendar, typically falling between March and April. This year, it falls on April 4. mahavir jayanti 2023 status,Motivational Quotes,Famous,
MahavirJayanti is a festival that pays homage to the life and legacy of the revered spiritual teacher MahavirJanma Kalyanak, who spread the principles of Dharma. He emphasized and preached the values of ahimsa, or non-violence; Satya, or honesty; Asteya, or refraining from theft; Brahmacharya, or chastity; and Aparigraha, or non-attachment, as the highest virtues of human beings.
- 1 Mahavir jayanti 2023 Images for Wishes and Messages
- 2 Mahavir Jayanti 2023: WhatsApp & Facebook Status
- 3 Mahavir Jayanti 2023: Famous & Motivational Quotes
Honour the legacy of Sage Vardhamana with your friends and families using the best of Mahavir Jayanti Wishes, Quotes, Facebook & WhatsApp status and more from below.
Mahavir jayanti 2023 Images for Wishes and Messages
Spread joy and happiness on the auspicious day of MahavirJayanti. Let’s pledge to uphold equality, harmony, and peace.
May Lord Mahavira bless you with happiness, prosperity, and help you achieve your goals. Wishing you a happy and prosperous MahavirJayanti!
The best way to commemorate this significant occasion is to work towards world peace and strengthen brotherly bonds. Warm wishes on MahavirJayanti.
Follow the path of non-violence, truth, knowledge, and success. May Lord Mahavira’s teachings guide you towards prosperity and happiness.
Enjoy the holiday season while reflecting on Lord Mahavira’s teachings and ideals. May his teachings inspire you to walk the path of truth and honesty.
On this auspicious day, choose the path of truth, wisdom, and nonviolence. Wishing you a happy MahavirJayanti.
On this important day of Mahavir Jayanti, take a holy oath to promote and support non-violence. Warm wishes to you and your family.
May the spirit of Mahavir Swami continue to live in your hearts and enlighten your souls from within. Happy Mahavir Jayanti, my dear friend.
Mahavir Jayanti 2023: WhatsApp & Facebook Status
On this auspicious day of Mahavir Jayanti, I pray that Swami Mahavir blesses you with a life of non-violence, compassion, and kindness. Warm greetings for Mahavir Jayanti.
Let us all pray for peace and harmony on this blessed day. Best wishes to everyone on Mahavir Jayanti.
May Lord Mahavir bless you with happiness, prosperity, and help you achieve your goals. Happy Mahavir Jayanti to you and your family.
Treat all beings with the same respect you would want for yourself in both happy and sad times. Warm greetings for MahavirJayanti.
May the energy of Mahavir Swami continue to live in your hearts and enlighten your souls. Happy Mahavir Jayanti, my dear friend.
The best way to celebrate this fortunate event is to contribute to world peace. Let’s remember Lord Mahavira on this auspicious day.
Your true foes are not outside of your soul, but your own wrath, pride, greed, attachments, and hatred. Warm greetings to you and your family on Mahavir Jayanti.
Mahavir Jayanti 2023: Famous & Motivational Quotes
Lord Mahavira taught the importance of non-violence and compassion towards all living beings. Here are some possible ways to rewrite his teachings:
- “To practice true compassion, we must refrain from harming, abusing, enslaving, insulting, tormenting, torturing, or killing any creature or living being.”
- “The highest form of religion is non-violence. Let us not kill or cause pain to any living being.”
- “We should treat all creatures with the same respect and kindness that we give to ourselves, whether they are happy or suffering, joyful or grieving.”
- “No breathing, existing, living, or sentient creature should ever be killed, harmed, violated, tormented, or driven away.”
- “Only a fool would not see that all beings, including oneself, are subject to the same fate. Therefore, let us not cause harm or destruction.”
- “When we let anger control us, it only leads to more anger. Let us cultivate patience and understanding instead.”
- “The value of life is immeasurable. Let us live and let others live, and avoid causing harm to any living being.”
Mahavir Jayanti, a day of great significance for Jains, is celebrated with various religious practices. One such practice is the Rath Yatra, a grand procession where Lord Mahavir’s teachings and principles are spread, and his idol is worshipped. Many Jains observe this day by performing prayers, pujas, vratas, and acts of charity.